BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Please take time to check out our sponsors

Friday, August 27, 2010

Never Can Joke To Much

So recently I wrote a letter to Soulja Boy & Fabolous and a lot of people seemed to enjoy it, so I figure I'd continue writing personal letters and some words of motivation & etc just to keep in touch and we'll see how this goes.

Funny enough there are a lot of people who got mad at me because they claim I joke to much. So then when I don't talk to them they seem to catch feelings and get offended. I don't aim to insult anyone, a joke is either funny or not, if it offends you than you probably have issues within to deal with. There is a such thing as joking to much but only when it's at inappropriate times, when we're talking about twitter or facebook or any other social networking site, and you get offended by a joke, it's time to get a life.

So here are my words, live, learn, laugh, it makes life so much easier and more pleasurable. If you have to pretend to be hard and not laugh than truth is your softer than a pillow pet.

There are a few people who I'd like to call out, but I rather live with love than with hate, I say you give a fool rope and they'll hang themself.

0 comments: